The www.molsion.com website (the “website”) is owned and operated by Artgri Group International Pte Ltd.
The purpose of this Website is to provide information on us and to provide links to the group’s various websites.
All materials contained on this Website, including images, data, brands, patents, logos and any other information available on or through this website (the “contents”), are owned by us, licensed to us and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
3. Restrictions on Use
We retain all rights (including intellectual property rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the website, and all rights (including intellectual property rights) in the contents and the website.
You shall not:
• Send any material to the website that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any applicable law,
• Use the website in an unlawful manner, on in a way which interferes with its availability for other users., or use the website in a way that would cause loss or damage to us;
• Copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, display, export, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast, distribute or otherwise use any of the contents on the website for any purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
• Use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express written permission.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to review, edit or delete materials you or others send to the Website at our absolute discretion, as well as cancel any registration(s) or account(s) or booking(s) or purchase(s) on this Website at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs, and we shall not be liable to you for such cancellation.
4. Ownership and Protection of Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest in the website and the contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us, which grants no license or right other than that enabling access to the website. Further, this Website respects Authors' Rights. All rights of authors of protected works reproduced and conveyed on this Website are reserved.
The contents and materials on this website are provided “as is” and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, in relation to the contents of this website, to you or any third party, whether arising from usage, custom, trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any representations or warranties:
• as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this website;
• that the contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software or any other property, whether arising directly or indirectly from:
• your access or inability to access and your use or inability to use this website;
• any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission affecting the contents made available on this website;
• any delay or interruption in the transmission of the contents of this website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the Internet or otherwise; or
• any prejudice caused by the illicit intrusion of any third party, including when it could lead to modification of the contents.
By using this Website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our related parties harmless, from any and all damages, costs and expenses including legal fees and costs arising from your use of this Website including any of the following:
• any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, defamation relating to any materials you send to the Website;
• any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone else using the Website through your internet account;
• any breach of any provision of these terms and any other matters regarding the use of this Website by you or anyone else.
7. Other websites and hyperlinks
This Website contains hyperlinks to other websites, provided as a convenience to you as a User of this Website.
Such hyperlinks are not owned, maintained or controlled by us and the inclusion of hyperlinks on this Website does not imply endorsement by us of any third party website.
The use of hyperlinks and access to third party websites are solely and entirely at your own risk and we shall not be responsible for the contents, products, services or privacy policies relating to such third party website, as well as for any damages or loss arising from the access to those third party websites.
It is up to the User to independently assess the authenticity of any hyperlink and/or third party website (including those linked to through an email).
Internet users accessing the Website from locations other than in Singapore must ensure that they are also complying with locally applicable laws.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
By continuing to use this Website, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Website, we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.